Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

What kind of IOS verison I will need for my 6509 switch in order to fulfil the requirments below. There are so much to pick from but need little recommendation.REQUIREMENTS:1) Cat6000 sup2/msfc2/ IOS SP SSH 3DES LAN only2) Slot Card WS-X6148-TE-TX3)...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at implementing dynamic failover type resiliency on my CWLMS server. Can anyone give me any pointers on whether there is a suggested method of doing this from Cisco and whether or not there are reduced prices on the backup software?Thank...

nwhalley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, One of the routers that I manage it causing me some problems. It's a 1720 with IOS version 12.0(4), and the problem that I'm having is that the router is rebooting itself almost every 10 minutes. Any thoughts on what could be the prob...

I have been asked to run a network scanner/sniffer on our switch to see what the traffic is like. I know that spanning needs to be set in order for one port to see all of the traffic of the switch. I have looked and saw how to configure to scan one...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes