Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a problem with my isdn line.I have configured a Cisco2621 to connect to a remote isdn router.When I reboot my router and try to connect to the remote server, my router call up the line and all it's working... but when the line goes down due...

I'm looking for a listing someone has put it here about 3 weeks to a month ago. Guy's name was Dr. Jones, he also has mentioned the URL of his website where he had very useful information (such as how to move a data center).

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help, Problem with intervlan routing and default route to Broadband internet via a pix.SetUP: 2900 switch, 2621 router, Pix 515. Switch has 5 vlans 1-5 and a Dot1q trunk to the 2621 where this router has sub interfaces for the InterVlan Routing. This...

jbrind by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C6509-Router#show ip routCodes: C - connected, S - static, I - IGRP, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGP D - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP external, O - OSPF, IA - OSPF inter area N1 - OSPF NSSA external type 1, N2 - OSPF NSSA external type 2 E1 - OSP...

hbxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are curently using Foundry Switches, that perfrom LLB functions. We are mainly a Cisco shop, and would like to stick with them. Anyone use LLB functions on their switches to load balance diferent ISPs? We are having issues with the Foundry Netwo...

oufyaba by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes