Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

We have two sites with the pdc on this site and bdc on the other site. Both sites have wins installed.The problem is, since transfering the wins server on this site to another physical server (different IP Address), clients on this side (Site A) are ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I had some problem with a WAN connection.On the main building we had 2 cisco 26xx with 1eth 2serial each for a total of 4 dedicated line. Main building connect 2 remote building (A and B) with 2 line each for business continuity purpose. On buildi...

giuliano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SSH

Our customer plan to implement SSH on the routers (20 units of 2610XM and 1 unit of 3745), I've searched through the cisco website, and I understand I have to perform a software upgrade for this to take place.But I can't get what's the latest softwar...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this...but I am getting some flack from someone about using Nortel equipment instead of Cisco (which is what I am aggresivly pursuing) for our network. The guy (consultant) is handling rolling out our ne...

wares by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have recently begun working here and the person before me setup all these acl's on the router and has everything shut down. I am getting a firewall and would like to set this router to just route and not have all these rules and ports bl...

I have a minor problem regarding NTP i use TZ=ECT and the router i has as NTP server run TZ=WET.When i start xntpd it set the solaris 1 hour behind the actualy time, and is also 1 hour behind the NTP server? The only thing i have in the ntp.conf is t...

guffe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes