Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello - I'm setting up a demonstration of network traffic flow using a number of computers, two switches and a router. By running a packet sniffer on all computers I am showing where the traffic flows as it goes through the network. For both switches...

cootr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Could anyone explain me why does a MN-2CE1B show up as "unbalanced"? (see the output of commands sh contr e1 and sh diag below). Acording to the specs this is balanced card.Router#sh controllers E1E1 1/0 is down. Applique type is Channelized E...

vitocapri by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings Cisco Experts, I’m trying to connect two Cisco 3660 back-back using VWIC-2MFT-E1 (RJ 48 cross over) Cisco 3660(VWIC-2MFT-E1)=====(VWIC-2MFT-E1)Cisco3660 One of the VWIC-2MFT-E1 is in the 2W slot and the other is in the 2FE-2W slot But for s...

UN-FALD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Problem with DHCP clients receiving Tcp/ip config with Secondary Wins Server being configured as the Primary Wins Server. Clients unable to resolve host names. Using Cisco CNR. Another client receives the wrong time from NTP Server.

Taken from cisco white paper : http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td...sbgp4.htm#11513=====================================================Assume that on Router C you want to set to 300 the community attribute of outgoing updates for network 170.10.0.0...