Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have two Catalyst 3550-48-SMI With Gigastack module.I want to know if will be possible to link with other two stack Catalyst 3750G-24TS.I know that isn’t possible to stack them. (3550 uses Gigastack and the 3750 uses Stackwise).But I want to link t...

xargo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have seen at least 2 incidents where a 2950 10/100 port just stops working. A host is connected and works fine for several weeks, then one day out of the blue, the 2950 FastE port stops working. After a reboot, the faulty port remains faulty. A...

jamey by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 Cisco 2500 routers, and am trying to upgrade to 12.2 (21) from 12.2 (17), but I am not able to uprade. It won't delete the existing IOS from flash. When I run "Sh Ver", I see that the Flash is read-only. Does that mean that I can't upgrad...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to be able to apply a policer to a single interface on a 3550-SMI limiting all IP inbound and outbound traffic to 1 Meg for a colocation customer.I have tried to configure this several times and i have read every cisco doc on qos. I am s...

bmannella by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card