Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,If i have two 4507 switches with 2 supervisor IV modules in each chassis with Layer 3 supported.Can i set up and configure GLBP, all documents that refer to GLBP tell me the following:GLBP==================================12.2(14)S This featur...

Resolved! Removing VLAN 1

The new IOS allows you to remove VLAN 1 from Trunking Ports.My question isThe protocols such as ISL/8021.Q, PAGP/LACP, and VTP uses VLAN1, SoWill it be a problem if I remove VLAN 1 from my trunking ports since it is not used in my design at all, and ...

Hello,As we have given a lease line 512 to one customerThe line has been terminated on AS5300how can i restrict the bandwith on controller .configuration is mentioned below bandwidth 512 ip address x.x.x.x 255.255.255.xno ip directed-broadcast fair-q...

israr.a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have serial Link between two 7507 routers with serial interfaces with VIP 480 card where the CRC and Ignored counters are incrementing. We have already try working on coaxial cables and the transport equipment, changing port adapters and it seems t...