Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello guys,Am trying to make use of the rotary command in the configuration of my access router 2511. I need to know how to use the rotary command to do this task for me: I want a reverse telnet to my access server and i want the access server to aut...

ofamuyide by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,i am using LMS 2.2 on unix and i don`t use DNS ,i use a local hosts file for all my machines ...when i try to contact my machines nslookup fails ...is there any way to get LMS not not try nslookup and revert to my hosts file ...all seems to be o...

hi to everyone,my problem:i have a asyn-terminal connected to one of my asyn interfaces on the router.i want that i enc those async traffic to x25 so i usethe pad functionaltiy of the router.we got the pad profiles to use from the vendor of the async...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been told by one of our contractors that we should use a 3rd party QOS solution because the Cisco QOS does not allow for different policies for frame-relay PVCs terminating on one physical interface.I find this hard to belive since this woul...

a-craick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes