Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Catalyst 4003 switch: I am trying to span all ports to port 34 using this command: set span 2/1-33 2/34 both inpkts enable learning enable create Problem is when I do this, the server that is plugged in to that port (34) which I want to use to capt...

Resolved! 2600 Console port

I have an old 2600 that I am having problems with. I left it unplugged overnight and now I cannot use the console port. It was working fine before. The terminal emulation software settings have not changed and now I cannot get it to respond. I see th...

Is reorder frame a concern in ppp multilnk connection? See output below, there are "5422515 reordered" which keeps incrementing every second, and there is a delay in connectivity. Just wondering if reorder is the cause, and what the reorder is? TY s...

pbarman by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi people:Can Somebody tell me if in a Remote access system (router 3620) which is working very well right now,can I deny a telephone number??, they are analog lines, it is like a ACL for phone number, is there a way to do that ??? software, or ward...

mcelec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes