Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

i want to know if is posible to download a cisco6509 software, because the version that i have it´s old. i have cat6000-sup.5-5-6a.bin versioncan you help me?i need a 6.xxx version of CAT OS my shwitch is a catalyst 609

a99450 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am making my LAN redundant by adding a 128KB circuit to connect to the WAN. I am currently running a T1 to the WAN. I am using Cisco 2621’s for both circuits. I would like to use the second circuit (128KB) to help optimize my network instead of ...

Mastek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 2600 8 async port router,when i connect using dialup its connecting at speed 19 k but using the same dialup when i connect to other ras router its connecting 30 k,i want it to connect that ras 2600 router at the same speed 30 k.as i check ...

mr.bond by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use our 5350's a little different then most, we use them strictly for dial out.the problem we are having is we can not restrict who is calling what #. We are a support company that needs constant access to our clients for troubleshooting.If I were...

andifur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I recently did a BBSM install for a client. I have a question on switch discovery on switches using multiple VLAN's.On initial switch discovery, it will only discover the ports on the same VLAN as the BBSM. This is expected.My question, s...

fpineda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes