Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have three interfaces: Inside, DMZ, Outside.Inside has a wireless router (using 10.0.0.2) to connect to ASA (10.0.0.1) -using vlan 1.DMZ (vlan12) is setup with 172.16.0.1/24 ~ I have 3 servers (.2 -.3 -and .101....the 101 is an ubuntu (12.04) se...

I am building a home lab. I have a 1841 router connected to the ISP router and is configured and works good. I have 3550 switch inside my network. I can ping as far as the outside interface on the router, but not further then that. No idea why. I hav...

Please tell me why the secondary in my vPC pair of Nexus 5k's give this failure error and the primary shows no connection errors at all:sh vpcLegend:                (*) - local vPC is down, forwarding via vPC peer-linkvPC domain id                   ...

Hi, My question relates to the best practices configuration of the following scenario:                 ISP Connection (VVRP)/Public Internet                 /                                                                     \                /     ...

master by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes