Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I'm having a problem with communication from spoke to spoke in a dual hub DMVPN configuration, with tunnel default routes. I have a requirement to force internet traffic through the hub sites (via default route distribution with EIGRP), and this defa...

spizzo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I am having Cisco 1841 router and one single point to point link has configured on the router. We are going to planing to terminate one more point to point link on Cisco 1841 router and we need to load balancing on the router.Can any one tell...

Resolved! ASR9K NTP Question

Hello all, I received a report from one of the ASR9Ks and when I checked the log and did a little research using this site(http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios_xr_sw/iosxr_r4-2/error/messages/em42sems/em42ip.html) and  here is what I found out:  ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I have a question regarding the link redundancy between 2 CEs, let's say we have the following scenario   CE1 _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  10G link  running EBGP _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  PE1   _               ...

Hi there , now i have made a custom AAA server. With the PEAP support , i get the error bellow, do any body kown?*Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_3: Apr 28 09:07:08.812: #DOT1X-3-ABORT_AUTH: 1x_bauth_sm.c:449  Authentication Aborted for client 0c:82:68:3b:60:e3*Dot...