Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,One of our Customer is looking to replace the existing 2821 router as they are upgrading 2 of the Internet links. 1st Link is 140 Mbps and 2nd 40 Mbps. They have 10-15 remote sites that would be connecting to the Central site through Site to Site ...

I have a switch is not located in a server room and i would like to secure its console , not just with a key but i need a powerful solution to leave the rack in an open area with some users , what are the latest solution for this issue ? we are talki...

Hi,we found the following logging messages on a cat65k with sup720 from one of our customer:"%PM-SP-4-LIMITS: The number of vlan-port instances on module 3 exceeded the recommended limit of 1800"using the output interpreter we got this description:"E...

mogli by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a Carrier Ethernet domain,Could someone please help me understand what's the basic difference between Access Switch and Aggregation Switch both in terms of s/w and h/w functionalities. MEF deals OAM,CFM, EVC provisioning only at the access edge sw...

In a Carrier Ethernet domain,Could someone please help me understand what's the basic difference between Access Switch and Aggregation Switch both in terms of s/w and h/w functionalities. MEF deals OAM,CFM, EVC provisioning only at the access edge sw...