Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

In the Device Manager->Cisco Views on clicking the same the following errors are observed in series Hi,I am finding the following errors when i am tryng to open devices through ciscoview.Any suugestions as it is very critical.cannot restore devices ...

s.advani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am using VPDN ( L2F ) connection to my central office. For some reasons I need to configure the connection so, that it would automatically hang up after some inactivity time. The problem is, that the inactivity timer in my operating system ...

filop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it true that Cisco will not support CiscoWorks 2000 if integrated with other products like HPOV or others on the same platform ?We currently have HPOV and CW2K on separate systems but I would like to integrate them onto one system for better manag...

mistryj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what makes a vlan show up/up in a msfc? I used to think it was that there was a port up in the SE, but I have seen a port active and no cam entries to vlan so the msfc vlan is down/down.Also how would this relate to a trunk? If the...

asanl by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bundling DS3's

We are getting two point to point 45mb DS3's and are installing PA-2T3+ cards in 7206 routers at each end location. What I want to know is if we can bundle these two DS3's together to get a 90mb single virtual pipe instead of the two discrete 45mb l...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,We would like to link up all branch offices in China (about eight offices) and make use of ADSL and cisco VPN. Which model is suitable for it? there are about 30 - 50 staff in each site. we would like to have following services:1. full mesh ...

cm.leung by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm upgrading a 1750 access router from 4Mb Flash to 8Mb. I'm aware that there is no image loaded on the flash card, however, when using xmodem or tftp the flash refuses to accept the image I'm uploading. I've tried it on two different routers just...

a.tsemach by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes