Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I'm upgrading a 1750 access router from 4Mb Flash to 8Mb. I'm aware that there is no image loaded on the flash card, however, when using xmodem or tftp the flash refuses to accept the image I'm uploading. I've tried it on two different routers just...

a.tsemach by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ! I have one 1720 router. I use this router to connect to internet and i had configured this router as a firewall. I want to know if i can use this router to connect from home to my LAN behind the router , and how to do this.My connection to inter...

valco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with 2 ISP's they want to use BGP so that both lines can be used and for redundancy. Can they use a 2650XM and successfully recieve all BGP routes? Or is the 2650 just not a good router choice for BGP? Should they use something mo...

jcleary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to remove an entry that is forwarding all traffic to an insde ip address. ex - ip nat inside source static 192.168.0.10 208.B.C.D The problem is that I need to block some ports. I know how to set up the entry but not how to remove one. Thanks

relmiami by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes