Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,The bug IDs CSCdt89095 and CSCdt78053 are marked as duplicate of CSCdt26987. The first two bugs are relating to router crashes (which in my case happens too) whereas CSCdt26987 relates to a counter issue in a show command. Can somebody with insigh...

Hi I have a 3660 router and i am getting the following error on my console repeatedly. The error decoder also did not give any results.Can any one please tell me what could be the problem %SYS-3-INVMEMINT: Invalid memory action ([chars]) at inter...

kvc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with 6506 at the core, 3508xl at the distribution layer, and 2950's at the access layer. I need to implement Appletalk across 15 networks to support 35 printers, etc. Assistance in doing so would be appreciated. I'm not sure how t...

jbogdan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I'm trying to limit my output connection over a serial wan card at max 64 kbit/s.I inserted this aclaccess-list 100 perit ip any anyand on serial interfacerate-limit output access-group 100 64000 8000 8000 conform-action transmit exceeded-action d...

giuliano by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's a quick one..Scenario: I have three switches, all trunked together and in the same VTP domain. Two are in server mode, the third in client mode. If I make a vlan change in one of the servers, the client receives the update advertisement and up...

e.maloney by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes