Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Could I use an IGX like a seed device to discover an ATM Network which is tottally connected across the IGX??. I have a 7200 conected to the IGX via 8E1´s in a IMA-group and all the remote sites (20 sites) are physically connected to E1´s ports in th...

mderio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Clients attached to old 10mbs Cabletron hub access Unix servers on same hub ok. When client is moved to a Cisco 5000 switch with 100mbs FD connection, which connects to another Cabletron switch before coming back to the old Cabletron hub, the amount ...

rtrombley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to copy a IOS image from the TFTP server to the PCMCIA located on the slot1 using the following command:Router# copy tftp slot1:But the entire file is not copied into the Flash memory. The failure message "buffer overflow" and "sessio...

mmadruga by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 2950 swith with the following config. However we are not receiving any connectivity through the switch and all the ports say "no ip address" Can anybody look over the config and let me know if I am missing something. Thanks, Craig Durhamcra...

9cdurham by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes