Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I would like to know if someone knows how to addcomments in an "active" router configuration.I know I can edit a configuration in a editor andcustomize it to my liking, and then upload it to the router. Specifically what I would like to do is ... ad...

WE ARE CURRENTLY IMPLEMENTING A COMPANY-WIDE OPTICAL FIBER NETWORK WITH CATALYST 6009 AS THE HEART OF THE SYSTEM. WE HAVE SIMULATED THE NETWORK OVER LINUX PLATFORM WITH A DHCP SERVER ALLOCATING IPs IN VARIOUS SUBNETS. THE SIMULATION HAS BEEN A PERFEC...

gchat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to hook up building A(offsite)to buiding B(onsite 2.4 mi)using singlemode 1550.And then from building B to building C.(approx 1/8th mi).converting to multimode.I guess my question is would I need a switch in building C to support multi platfor...

azwsr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to get redundat inbound internet access to our email system without running BGP. We currently have a T/1 to an ISP. In the event that this ISP fails would there be a way to access out email system via the internet without adding a seco...

mjhagen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to cisco routers so please excuse the simple questions. I have managed to set up point to point from our corporate office to our colocation. We have a 2621 route at the colo and a 2501 router at our corp via a T1. It seems to me that the con...

kynguyen by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,One of our customer has 2611 ( Dual LAN) Router which is configured for one ISP through Leased Line Modem. Now they are going for Microwave as Backup which has Only ethernet Port. Can we use Cisco 2611 Router second port for this microwave lin...

srini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some advice with VTP domains:I have two remotes sites with Cisco Catalyst 3524XL switches. SiteA has 3 switches and SiteB has 2 switches. Each Site is it's own VTP domain, and seperate subnet. Someone will move 1 switch (VTP Client) from Si...

jeff.ason by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using an AS5300 for authentication for a small ISP. I have two T1's for connection and 48 modems. When I try to do a multilink ppp connection with ISDN my authentication fails, but if I change it to use only a single line the authentication w...

jwise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes