Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,We just replaces a Supervisor2 with an MFSC2 in a 6500. Now the replacement has less flash so I want to remove the flash memory from the old MFSC2 and put it on the "new" one. Now on the old oen I see twee Sims. which one is it or are they both fl...

hgru by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have bought 2 cisco 3560 switches & one cisco RPS 675. I have connect the switches to RPS 675 & while testing i found that when i remove the power supply cable of one of the switch RPS kicks in & supplies power to that switch but when i re plug the...

akbar1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day!I Have to 6509 with Sup1-2GE runing an Native IOS"c6sup11-dsv-mz.121-20.E2"1Q)THIS IOS Support GLBP.IF YES:I need to implement GLBP IN THE 2 6509 To achive load balace and redanduncy.how can i do this setup IN the 2 switchs.simple configurat...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a routing problem on our distribution layer that I'd appreciated some help with.We have 4 distrubution layer3 3750s (12.2 SEE) attached to core 6509 (SXF). Our distribution layer is configured in their own area (2) and the core is configur...

bowser by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,This morning we had four ports on our 6500 switch in error disable mode, here are some lines from the log output, there was no errors on that interfaces, could be a hardware problem?Jun 20 17:04:15: %PM_SCP-SP-2-LCP_FW_ERR_INFORM: Module 1 is ...

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes