Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi All,When all the traffic running on the primary link, can observe one way traffic on the backup link. Bidirectional traffic on the backup link only can be observed when primarly link manually shut down.My Question is: During what kind of sitiona w...

trinawong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am looking at the possibility of deploying GLBP in our environment and I am looking for feedback, either positive or negative, from engineers that have deployed the protocol in their infrastructure. Any feed back - success stories and/or gory...

I'm new to this so please forgive my ignorance. My question: How can I set up two VLANs that maintain security between the two (VLAN1 cannot access VLAN2 and vice versa). We have a Cisco 1721 router (ver 12.3) and a HP Procurve 2524 switch in the ...

Hi everybodywhat is differences between 2950 and 2960 ?is 2960 layer 3 or no?and what about voice feature diffrences between 2950 and 2960 ?should i use 2960 at access layer ?what is better to use at access layer ?note that i have collapsed core and ...