Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

hi,i want to know where vlan.dat file is stored by 2950 seris switch,its documentation says its stored in nvram but 'show startup-config' won't show any file in it. but 'show flash' command do show vlan.dat file in it.so where does vlan.dat file get ...

I’m having intermittent latency problems with one of my Catalyst 4506 (Sup IV engine) multilayer switches. The device is configured as a router. I’m using a bandwidth tester to measure bandwidth from my laptop to a remote device positioned on the n...

scbbni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are having a problem nailing down someone who is burying a 6509 ,sup 720 . It gets to the point we can't even do anything with the mgt interface . The high process is IP input at the time of the problem . The thing is none of the interfaces se...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about PIM, in a configuration with 2 Routers with PIM where one router is DR, and they establish a communication via LAN and just one of them send Broadcast information and the other is in standby mode, the router in standby mode s...

dalara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes