Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Has anyone ever configured PIX failover with multiple (6) physical interfaces, and each of the physical interfaces having multiple logical interfaces (vlans) configured?? (A total of 16 interfaces including both logical and physical) The vlan confi...

r.crist by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Observations:When a packet from the Internet is destined to a PAT global address and is blocked by an ACL, a syslog error message of PIX-3-106011 is generated. This is because the packet originated from the host on the outside and is directed to a h...

rj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the restricted 515 with 1FE dmz. I was planning to install a failover. In this case, do i need the unrestricted software? I am asking this coz my client was claiming he dont need the unrestricted software, as the configuration tool availa...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

--begin ciscomoderator note-- The following post has been edited to remove potentially confidential information. Please refrain from posting confidential information on the site to reduce security risks to your network. -- end ciscomoderator note -- ...

Hello All,I'm running VMS on a Compaq DL360 with a 1.2Ghz cpu and 1.5 GB memory = plenty of power to run VMS. Everytime I open the event viewer in the Security Monitor module, cwjava.exe hogs all my cpu utilization. It doesn't matter if I specify a...

ddinh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it just me or does version 4.0 seem extremely slow?There is also very little documentation on this new version...It also seems to take forever to apply updates made through the IDS Device Manager... what is up with this? Did someone not consider ...

Can an Ascend LAC set up a vpdn l2tp tunnel with a Cisco LNSusing radius attributes? Surely somebody at Cisco knows whether or not this can be done. From what I can tell, Cisco does not support IETF attributE 68 for the tunnel password, and forces ...

jimb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes