Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hello,Lately there are various security hacks are coming i.e. snmp and such. What standard Access List rules should I implement on my Internet router? Cisco or some one may have a standard ACL rule that I may be able to utilize to apply on my Interne...

pshah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to know the exact reason to deny the ip packets that contain an IP address from RFC 1918 or multicast address ,i know that these are not routable , but if i dont deny them ,what problem i will have in my router???

selba2008 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

who can give me a link for FTP server in the DMZ? I put static (dmz1,att) command in the PIX 515, but it's not working. Thanks

bma by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,sorry if IM bugging U in UR valuable time , just was thinking if U could help me on this one at a glance .....I have a firewall pix 515 R and its working fine , I have just added a webserver on my LAN though I know this is not recomended by ...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know or experience this kind of problemthat we encountered? In the CLI, if we trace "times.com" our router starts to reboot itself and if other sites the results are normal. What do you think? It could be the IOS?Details:Router#s verCisco...

vnx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to find a decent accounting package that can give easy to read reports of when/how long users dial into the network. We use radius currently and the accounting on the radius server is just a log of useage, but can't generate a report...

I have many incidents lately on windows boxes that are tripping this signature. It can't be a Lokid server all sending info to one ip address: 207.189.143.11. I thought only unix boxes run Lokid server so our security team looked up the ip address ...

ddinh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes