Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am planning to switch my ISP in October. My biggest headache will be reconfiguring my ACLs and all of my numerous static routes I've setup on my PIX 515E-R firewall. Is there an easy way to do this? Can I save the config, do a find and replace on o...

cbonthron by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having random problems with building a pc with MS SYSPREP. The script will run to install the applications but at times the install just hangs when it gets to the csa_driver_install_2k.exe. Anyone experience this before and if so what was the fix if ...

Resolved! CSA on DMZ servers

Hi,I am going to install csa agent on servers in DMZ zone. Since in DMZ there is no access to management center, access is forbidden from dmz to internal, only the MC(internal) can access the servers. I know that CSA can store some events on the mach...

rnaydenov by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHow could I change the timestamp to something like year.mont.day.hour.minute etc. The logging always shows like below. I am assuming 602301 is anther type of timestamp. How can I read it and how can I change it?Pix 6.31 THanks602301: sa created, (s...

I've got a remote site (837 router) that VPNs back to a concentrator at HQ. From this remote site they have a need to access a security camera with a public IP address. Is my best bet to change the ACL for the crypto map to allow this additional host...

andymh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes