Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a 1841 currently configured for firewall and NAT. I have a HWIC-4ESW module installed. What I would like to do is configure one of the ports on the module as a DMZ for a mail server. How would I best go about this? Thanks.Cisco IOS Software, 1...

shawn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just set up an 1841 router on our network using IOS and I wanted to try out the new SDM application. I've downloaded the software from the website and tried accessing the router. I get authenticated but then the application asks to run Cisco App...

nstewart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone done split-dns with an IOS router acting as an easy vpn client back to a headend vpn3k? I think I have the syntax down but I'm unclear whether the dns query from the clients are transparently intercepted and responded-to by the router or d...

tednie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running FWSM 3.1Need some advise on how I perform a static NAT and then Globally NAT the source address. Basically, I need to provide the following NAT10.1.1.1 -> 10.1.2.1..where 10.1.1.0 is the outside and 10.1.2.0 is the inside. However, I'm rout...

marvinio by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CLI Access Control

Will the configuration below allow CLI access? Or will access be prevented because there is no password configured?NOTE: lines 0 4 are configured with password.line vty 5 15 transport preferred all transport input all transport output all

archie_25 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACL logging on router to syslogI need to monitor the ports on router from one particular host to some destination. I have an ACL as given belowpermit ip host 10.0.0.1 host 192.168.0.10 logpermit ip any anyI have setup syslog server, I see the log mes...

avilt by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a CAM and CAS server running 3.5.6 with an evaluation license as an inband server. Clean access agent 3.5.9 is installed OK on the client and is working fine. Im trying to add a new AV rule to the Agent but the following is listed i...

I have a customer who wants a stateful packet inspection firewall that will be responsible for controlling outbound traffic for internal users. They have a separate firewall that will deal with blocking inbound traffic. The want the ability to make...

iraban by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes