Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have two sites connected via a dedicated / private FR circuit. Several servers on one side talk to about 2 servers on the other site. I need to encrypt the data over this circuit and the encryption should be setup on the endpoint routers themselves...

pkapoor by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Been having a play with "object-groups".Have sussed out "object-groups network" and all my ACL's are working nicely!Just trying to get my head around "object-groups service".I have 10-to-20 customers each coming from a specific IP address conn...

We have 2 separate installs of CSA; one for Servers and one for Workstations. We want to combine the hosts on both instances into one MC on a single server for economies of scale and to free up needed resources. Both CSAs are running 5.0.0.191, wha...

Hello!I am looking for any documentation about posture plugin development. Any documentations for vendors.And my second question is how to transfer NAS-IP-Address & NAS-Port parameters into scripting interface?

dc123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,quick question and probably an easy one :How come i cant delete my ACL ? i can delete an ACE but not the ACL ---ciscoasa(config)# access-list 110 permit ip any anyciscoasa(config)# access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 25ciscoasa(config)# access-l...

unicmd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a vendor who's application uses ftp to communicate to/from a workstation on our network. The process is started on our workstation as a scheduled job. Looking at the log, a connection is being made (authenticated), but during the transfer of a...