Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

hi, for some reason I can't seem to ping the private IP of the corp office or can get an connection. Here is the config I have. ThanksKML1720#show crypto ipsec sainterface: Ethernet0 Crypto map tag: shortsec, local addr. 63.198.187.80 local ide...

tung by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Could someone send me a link to good ISD sensor CLI configuration , with some explanation.There is no good example I could read, most of them are IDS MC, not the CLII need network blocking section with some explanation.regardsRanjit

r.perera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to enable split tunneling on a pix 515. Clients are using Cisco VPN Client 4.0.1 and need access to local network printers. Not sure how to go about this task. Does anyone have any config examples or links. Do I simply create an ACL and apply ...

bhatok by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inherited a laptop from one of our sister concern, which was running CSA. I cannot uninstall the CSA agent since the policy does not permit.I cannot reinstall the OS due to some programs running on the PC which I do require.Is there any way t...

Has anyone been able to make wildcards work when using a hex regex in string.tcp or string.udp?Example:\xAB\xCD(..........)\xCD\xBAor\xAB\xCD.{10}\xCD\xBAThese signatures should match on the first 2 charatcers AB CD then followed by 10 characters of ...

emusican by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am using IDS Version 4.1(4)S91 in my IDS 4215 device now I am unable to upgrade the signature IDS-sig-4.1-4-S123.While updating it's showing the following errorError: idsPackageMgr: invalid argumenterror: Error when attempting to install /usr/ci...

Top Solution Authors