Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have a few issues. The first is the auto update for automatically having policies being updated on the sensor. Does anyone have any problems getting the auto update to work? What is the site URL for this that you use? Also, the CTR access from ...

I have a pix 506 with release 6.3(3)135. I am attempting to log individual ACL's on my pix and I am having no luck doing this.I have configured Logging on my pix.logging onlogging timestamplogging trap errorslogging facility 22logging host inside 192...

mpoul by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I work at a datacenter where they have a Cisco 6500, sup2/msfc2, and 3 providers.Currently it has an acl to drop ALL trafficto any ip configured on the router on it's outside interfaces besides bgp peers. We use md5 for the bgp with the providers....

gskhanna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I made next=>access-list 102 permit tcp any A.B.C.D eq 25access-list 102 permit tcp any A.B.C.D eq 110access-list 102 permit tcp any A.B.C.D eq sshstatic (inside,outside) tcp A.B.C.D smtp 172.20.5.28 smtp netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0 static (inside,ou...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cable modem with static ip. That would be my (public) right? address, connected to a router, to get internet access to everybody on my network(local area), now, we just bought a cisco concentrator 3005, and I have a lot of questions, but I ...

ghill1993 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks in advance for any help provided :)I'm working with a WISP and all of our Wi-Customers connect back across various APs connected to a switch which connects to our border router, which then of course provides external (internet) connectivity. U...

Is there a way to add a field to PDM so that "hit counts" can be displayed? Currently when the configuration button is selected and the access rules tab is displayed there is no hit count info for the ACLs. This would be a great shortcut.

johng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

halfway through a CSA rollout I have came across 1 laptop that would not register with the CSA management server. The install log looks good and the csa log says it resolves the CSA management server. Version 4.01. Partial log below. Any ideas?Thanks...