Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attempting to create routed port between a pair of SG500x. Show run shows: set system queues-mode 4 GUI System Operation Mode: L3 and L2 mode Interface has IP address assigned. When I enter the no switchport command get incomplete command.  Options ...

emetesh by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having some issues getting my RV325 setup as a lab router behind my Wireless Gateway WAN router. I've setup the RV325 in Router mode, with all my vLANS and all connections on LAN ports (everything internal works). I want to be able to route out to th...

I have alot of these to setup with multiple configurations, is there a tool from Cisco that will allow me to create the Startup files and just import them into each router?  Thanks for the help ! Eric

We used the RV042 before, and if we use 1 sec and 1 time as the failover parameter, the failover occur instantly.  (1 - 2 seconds) On the RV325, if we set retry count = 1  and retry timeout 1 sec, the failover time seems to be around 7 seconds.  Is ...

kennyli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RV325 and Sonos

I have a RV325 Router along with 4  WAP4410n access points.  I cant seem to get my sonos system to work on the netwotk.  I can "see" them on the ip tables but there is no communications. The SONOS site recommneds: CiscoRV SeriesWiring more than one ...