cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Assume I have a 172.16.0.0/16 network, it is then Nated to a 192.168.1.0/24 network.This 192.168.1.0/24 is then NAT via a firewall to a public ip so that there is internet access.So being a routing issue, how can I route to the 172.16.0.0/16 network....

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone give me some insight as to how "other" public ip address can be used?I have heard that people use 1 ip for WAN, another ip for cctv and another for mail server.It would be better if I have a network diagram to better illustrate this.Becaus...

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently knew that there is 3 types of broadcast addresses which are: 1- Local broadcast address. 2- Subnet broadcast address. 3- Network broadcast address. Local is the broadcast for the local subnet which we are all already know: 255.255.255.255 ...

Hello,There are three routers that all seem to be experiencing OSPF flaps with each other. On each router, the flaps are taking place each minute, as BFD is configured for OSPF.Map: (Map note: in all cases where the IP has been removed, the first thr...

map2.png
Verbatim by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a cellular gateway, CG418-E, that is in place where LTE signal is spotty. Once in awhile that device loses signal and changes the current service status to “no service”. Usually a remote reboot reconnects the device to the LTE carrier. My ...

Hello Experts,  I am new to EVC. I am trying to configure evc where device B receives an untagged packet and pushes vlan 22 onto the egress and device C receives it and pops the tag and sends it to D. I need to create multiple service instances with ...

aljoush12 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am studying for my ENARSI exam. I set up a DMVPN network in my lab and I cannot get the spokes to communicate over the tunnel. However, each spoke can communicate with the hub over the tunnel. My underlay network has complete connectivity. If I run...

Resolved! Can't Ping

Hello,Although my ISP Router s0/0/0 can ping to CustRouter s0/0/0, but it cannot ping to the other port of  CustRouter, make it also cannot connect to the right side of the network. An packetracer file is attached for you to reviewThank you

Hallo, I have the below EEM script configured in C1100 router and I am trying to manually trigger it but it is not working. What could it be that I am doing wrong? event manager applet IP-CHANGEevent noneaction 3.0 cli command "enable"action 4.0 cli ...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes