cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Has anyone got a diagram or can explain how a typical ISP network works, do they generally have a full BGP mesh of routers or use Route reflectors? What about MPLS, can anyone explain the benefits of this in the core? do all the core routers still...

Hi everyone hub and spoke works fine with public IPs but i am troubled with the scenario where Hub having Public IP while the Spoke router is   behind Nat . The ISP CPE does not allow port FWD (4500) and provides Dynamic IP , the spoke is behind IS...

Hi   If you on a router has a gigabit interface connected to your ISP equipment, and your actual bandwidth from ISP in only fx. 50Mbit/s - how should you correctly handle QoS configuration then.   Would it be enough to use the interface bandwidth com...

rasmusan1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!   I have multiple 2960's and connected their dedicated management port to a switch (2960X) for easier access. Each management port on the 2960's have a IP in the 10.32.3.0/24 network.  I'm able to connect to all the management ports via SSH f...

MGMT.PNG

Dear all,I have 2 OSPF peers (PeerA and PeerB) connected to one another via 2 x equal cost links.Each link is a /30 and all the interfaces are in the same area0   PeerB has re-distributed a static route to networkX (172.16.2.0/24) over to PeerA   (ty...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are using IWAN in our organization and some sites do not have reliable Internet connectivity or the internet capacity is not enough. In our scenario, we can reach our DMVPN hubs via the Internet (ISP) or our internal SAT connection. For ins...

dbzhania by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote ASA setup with multiple sites tunneled back to it. The ASA in question is a main hub for our company and they are changing ISPs. I need to avoid downtime and be able to transition the sites over to the new IPs as time allows. This is ...

807119 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have router and i want to configure DHCP server on it , with client identifier to detect PC connected with this router , my miss-config here is when i create ip dhcp poll , and then create(sub) ip dhcp pool with client identifier , what is the r...

Murad* by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes