cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon, We have two 3850 switch stacks:Switch Stack A, Switch Stack B, and our 2 core switches There is a connection between Switch Stack A and Switch Stack B -----Stack A Config----- > Connects to TenGigabitEthernet1/1/3 on Stack Binterface ...

Hello i am having real trouble configuring a network with 2 ISP routers connected to one router, each ISP router has a DNS server + ntp connected. I need to test if the server fails or the link to the server fails, then connect to ISP2 instead thus i...

CaseStudy_ospf_bgp.PNG

Hello All - Refer the diagram attached. What is the advantage or requirement of configuring iBGP session between Router 1 and Router 2. learning prefix 10.1.0.0/16 in R1 using eBGP between R1 and R3learning prefix 10.1.0.0/16 in R2 using eBGP between...

I have a CISCO 3650 Switch with static IP address on VLAN7 -  207.32.40.45.  I have a wireless access point configure using a private IP address of 192.168.71.148, 255.255.255.0. The wireless access point is connect on port 3. How do I get the static...

Hi folks, I've a bit of an odd scenario here, so hopefully this makes sense. I have VLAN 100 which is our Management VLAN. It runs between two ASR920s and is trunked to the rest of the network. The Management interfaces on these devices also connect ...

Capture.PNG
sjewhurst by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Where can i get support why is our routing to cisco.com, gets high latency compare to our upstream . 1st image: Hop 10 ~300ms (USING our IP block)          2nd image: Hop 10 ~192ms (USING our UPstream IP block)

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG
Roel Reyes by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   This is the Error i got while booting, It is a new router. The router is not going beyond "*Nov 16 10:53:21.683: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Embedded-Service-Engine0/0, changed state to down"   IOS Image Load Test __________...

Good day everyone, i need some advice on best practice for the following scenario;   - we have 2 CE routers ISP owned providing MPLS access to our WAN - we would like to install 2 routers and load balance between them which should also provide redund...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I am facing the below error with ASR903 upgrade even i am following the procedure in the below document. Error message: --- Starting ISSU compatibility verification ---FAILED: ISSU compatibility check failed*Dec  4 11:20:33.950: %INSTALL-3-OPE...

mfahmy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes