cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a dual MPLS network. I have multiple alerts configured through tracking objects and event manager applets. We receive routes from MPLS1 on router 1, and routes from MPLS2 go to router 2. There is also a link between the two routers so that if...

Hi all,      I am facing a problem with  my cisco 881 router. The router is configured and line is up between ISP , and also can use internet from internal users.But when i checked on the router, every 10 secs i found that error messages. %PQII_PRO_F...

Hi all,   I have a ASR 1001 router which is facing hardware issues where i can't even access the router using console cable. I am in the process of working on the rma for this router. What should i do to remove the config that is stored in the memory...

donnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,    Hope someone can shed some light on a perplexing issue Iam having with ospf. So I have a router with 2 peers (asbr's) connected to bgp peers further upstream into mpls. If I am learning a prefix from peer 1 all is good and well, now let's ...

Trying to find an explanation for the following operational status after upgrading the master controller to 16.6.4 Did not have any issues with 16.3.4   *** Domain MC Status ***   Master VRF: Global     Instance Type:    Hub   Instance id:      0   O...

mschnabs1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was hoping someone could assist me with a 4g LTE configuration. and making sure i have the right equipment that i need to set it up. Basically what i am trying to do is we have 2 sites one on a ship and one on shore that will be sending and receiving...

I am trying to lab IPv6 Multicast. But when I run the command, but I got the following:   R1(config)#do show ipv6 mrouteNo mroute entries found. I tried on Cisco2811 and Cisco 6500. I enabled ipv6 multicast-routing. Anything have I missed or the plat...

gongya001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our network is having issue when we attempt to do a failover situation in between our two Hubs. The primary tunnel is configured as follows.   !interface Tunnel1 description ***DMVPN TUNNEL -VPLS TRANSPORT*** bandwidth 250000 ip address 192.168.101.1...

ERIK S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I am looking at my MPLS service-provider CE router's configuration.   On the CE router's  wan facing interface (uplink to Service provider's network)  there is an ingress policy-map being applied.    However, the policy-map has just class-m...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all experts, when I try to deploy the WAAS services on ISR4451-x router via EZconfig, has below fail log Choose one of the letter from 'a-d' to edit, 'v' to view config script, 's' to apply config [s]: The configuration will be applied and the...

So, I've been tasked with re-designing our internet connections for "automatic failover." To me, it's a daunting project and I came up with two designs. In theory, it easy, but when considering nuances of the network -- VPNs, ppp links, etc. it turns...

brettp by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! mroute questions

On R5, I can ping 239.1.1.1 R5(config)#do ping 239.1.1.1 Type escape sequence to abort. Sending 1, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 239.1.1.1, timeout is 2 seconds:   Reply to request 0 from 1.1.1.1, 1 ms   But the mroute table does not have the route   R5#sho...

mroute.PNG
gongya001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes