cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi   I should choose a router for ATM brances. we have many ATM that should use router for connecting them to core router. the traffic in ATM is about 128 kbps. i want to choose a suitable router with a least price.    

Hi, My Secondary Switch is in disable state despite its in SSO mode. What can be the reason. #sh redundancyRedundant System Information : ------------------------------ Available system uptime = 1 year, 7 weeks, 1 day, 2 hours, 8 minutesSwitchovers...

I'm testing some things out in VIRL and having some issues. I'm not a routing expert and am just getting started with VRFs. My issue is I cannot get the VRF default route to populate no matter what I'm doing. I do plan on putting this into place in p...

Hi all,   We have a lot of setups with Cisco 887va VDSL separated by a data EVC and Voice EVC. This is tagged traffic and thus created 2 subinterfaces on ethernet 0. These connect to dialer1 and dialer2 respectively. Most networks are relatively simp...

digi076 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I’m a little rusty with QOS, and wondered if someone can offer some advice on how I’d configure it. The customer are using a CISCO ASR 1001 router, with a 4GB mpls. I want to configure QOS to give priority to packets with a DSCP value of 46, but ...

My company ordered ISR4551 before. I found it included 2 licenses included in the box. I have no idea how to register to the routers. I searched and there is no official guide to register. Is there anybody try to register it.    Regards, Kurt

Kurt Lei by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Please see the attached diagram where there are two vrf networks, blue and red. all blue and red routers are configured without vrf to connect to ISP configured with vrf red and blue. The question is how many ways can we have the blue and red comm...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, @Julio E. Moisa @Francesco Molino @Richard Burts @Joseph W. Doherty @paul driver  @Leo Laohoo @Georg Pauwen    I go through the ospf area types and totally understand the technical overview of all of them. 1. Stub 2. T-stub 3. NSSA  4. T-...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card