cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am looking for design solutions for the following problem.   Context: We have a “system” that we provide to our customers. Each system comprises several PCs connected to a network switch (the switch is internal to the system). The system can be...

TomF by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks,   I have the following config (IOS 12.3):   A.B.C.13 stands for the outside, public IP, bound on interface Fa0/1.52 x.x.x.n stands for a random public peer that connects to A.B.C.13 y.y.y.n stands for a random public peer that connects t...

ciscno by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Someone can explain me what is "system auxiliary power mode"?I've searched on documentation but I didn't find it.I don't think that is redundancy, because from "show power redundancy-mode" command I can see:cat6513#sh power redundancy-mode syst...

Dear All,   I am unable to find all the features provided by following license:   SL-4220-IPB-K9  à IP Base License for Cisco ISR 4220 Series   Could you please help me find all the features provided by this free license. I have checked on http://cfn...

I have a Juniper SRX550 firewall.  Juniper is providing DHCP for network 172.16.64.1/18  It's connected to a Cisco Catalyst 3560 switch on port 1.  The ip for this switch on VLAN 1 is 172.16.64.2/18.  I have another Cisco 3560 trunking.  IP for this ...

tantony by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Some time ago I have inherited support of one Cisco C892FSP-K9 router with 15.3(3)M4 IOS. The configuration is not so complex - LAN and separate Wifi network in the inside, One site-to-site VPN and couple of users are connecting to the LAN (mo...

davorin by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In order to integrate umbrella logs into a SIEM (Qradar) does an Amazon S3 bucket have to be used?  Can other cloud platforms be used or is it strictly limited to Amazon S3?   Thanks

nwilkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   well, in the moment i've an arquitecture like the picture annexed, the black one. A 3650 layer 3 switch is routing all the traffic of local vlan X to central vlan Y, throught the backbone vlan Z by OSPF.   the idea is put a new router with...

This is my setup. When I run 'sh ip bgp' command on R1 then I see 2 entries of prefix in the BGP routing table.======================================= -->sh ip bgp    Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path *> 10.1.1.0/24     ...

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 1.01.36 AM.png

Hello, I am investigating a multicast issue on a C881 router running 15.3.3M10  I am looking that the vlan switch port interface.   When things are working correctly, the command "debug ip mfib pak" shows multicast packets arriving at the interface. ...

mickd08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card