cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

helloo   i learned acl  standart and extanded to it is working  .i have qyestion when i am making acl 1 it is working but when i am adding  another acl evrything is dows i want to add many acl how can i do this ?acl1  acl2  acl198  many acls

Hi all,I have a Cisco 819G WAN Router with the following specifications:Model:Cisco C819HG+7-K9(Compact Hardened 3G IOS Router with GLOBAL HSPA+ 3GPP Release 7)Software: Cisco IOS Software, C800 Software (C800-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(3)T, RELEAS...

m_mrd2 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get traffic from fa0/1 to fa0/0 for my wan. I have a comcast modem attached to fa0/0 and then I have a cisco 3750 attached to fa0/1 with a couple PC's attached to it. Currently the switch can ping 10.10.10.1 (1841 router) and 10.0.0.13...

Hi, I'm trying to wrap my head around the best way to setup our new DR ASA. Currently the production server environment and the DR side will use the same subnet. We have 7 offices that connect to this production, but will need to be able to connect t...

tsparling by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, I have configured DMVPN between HUB and Spook with spook having Dynamic ip (Nat behind local ADSL Router with dynamic ip). I have used OSPF as routing protocol.  My DMVPN is also up, route is advertised in OSPF. I am able to ping lan IP co...

manzeel by Level 1
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Fellows,   Please i need help, i have been trying to troubleshoot these topology, I created an MPLS VPN (design/ configs attached), but the ISP3R can't ping ISP1R VRF. Everything looks okay with the config.  ISP2R and attached CE can ping ISP1R an...

wilok by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up very simple network. The first link was a point to point link with the address 10.0.0.0/30. I then had a link with 3 devices so used the subnet 10.0.0.8/29. Two routers could then ping the third and the third could ping them, but they couldn...