cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need help, I configured a C8300 Router, equipped with 2 SIMs with 2 different providers.I would like to activate only the SIM that has better signal reception in order to automatically access the Internet, how can I do this?Can I take advant...

How might one access the NBAR2 Protocols definitions via API?  For example, if I wanted to show the protocol definition in a 3rd party monitoring application.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/qos_nbar/prot_lib/config_library/nbar2-pro...

Prodrick by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, hope all is good with everyone. i want 2 PCs in different networks to ping each other but it isnt working. PC1 connected with R1 and PC2 connected with R2. not all configurations for rip are working because when i am on R2, im unable to add th...

Hello Everyone Actually, I have a below network and looking for the best way to configure the spokes connection (ISR Routers) to my single hub (Cat8000v) I would be appreciated if I could use your experience to choose the better topology. Two differe...

JohnMayer_0-1692251922097.png

Hello Cisco Community,I am posting this thread because I am trying to get more experience by using Cisco Packet Tracert. I am building a simple VLAN network.My project is available below:https://we.tl/t-ZXbONQgpEYWhen I browse on YouTube, it appears ...

LetMePass by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm a student at ECPI university and I'm having issues with a project using Cisco packet Tracer. The network is setup exactly like they asked, but all my devices on the network cannot ping the virtual internet server 11.1.1.10 Each device on the ...

GCharette by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,So currently I am studying for my ENSLD and watching the CBT course for this.As I stumble upon ISIS authentication I was wondering when would you use what.Because you can have it on an interface, area and domain.For me it seems like area is th...

Hi, ISR 4331 Router recognizes when plugging in the RJ45 SFP but when I do sh int g0/0/2 (where I plugged the sfp in), it says media=type unknown... Router#sh int g0/0/2GigabitEthernet0/0/2 is down, line protocol is down Hardware is ISR4331-3x1GE,...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes