cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello   Scenario - I have two ISP's terminating on Cisco Firewalls (Active/Passive) - is it possible to run BGP between the two ISP's and the pair of Cisco Firewall (failover mode) - I am not how the iBGP will work between them as they both share the...

Hello,   I'm practicing VRFs in GNS3, I have four routers: PE-1, PE-2, CustA-HQ and CustA-Remote. I'm unable to ping CustA-HQ from PE-2, but can ping the interface to which it connects on PE-1. When running debug ip packet detail on both CustA-HQ and...

Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 4.39.14 PM.png

Hi Experts,I wanted to know about L2VPN functionality with below scenarios., What will be the behaviour of PE1 and PE2 when CE1 is tagged/untagged with different VC type configured.   Topology:CE1-------PE1-------LSP---------PE2------CE2   Scenario 1...

Hello Freinds     what the below means , kindly decipher it  ,  what is the reason behind that ? wic card location 0/2 is FXS     *Mar 18 14:35:47.951: %MAINBOARD-1-UNKNOWN_WIC: wic card in location 0/2 has an unknown id 0x47*Mar 18 14:35:48.823: %ES...

Hi Guys, I have ISR 4221 with 2 GE ports (Layer 3 ports) and 4 ES2 ports (Layer 2 ports). and i have 1 WAN and 1 Internet Link and 1 Inside(LAN) link. i wanted to enable both WAN and Internet connection for all LAN users. how can i make this to work....

ermionline by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are asked to deploy IPv6 in dual stack in our network in order to enhance our IPv6 rank  . As we are new with this technology can you guide us?   Shall we Address all our internal network with public IPv6 addresses  in order to enhance our rank ? ...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! port security

how to check the learned mac adders on switch port and how to flush that learned mac address from port & remove the port security

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I recently learned about FabricPath technology, which looks really good. When I am trying to learn new things and it says it replaces the old technology and I know differences between these two technologies I need to know one more thing. Except w...

Hi, I am little confused on an idea that I purchased some IPs from ISP as 172.20.0.1/29. I have ASA firewall or Cisco router faced to ISP and one IP is assigned to WAN interface. Reset all IP I want to assign to my servers (Direct WAN IP without DNAT...

Hi Guys,Looking for a solution here. I am looking for a EEM/TCL script (or other idea) that when packet loss occurs on a certain path, we can shut down the BGP peering seesion, so that all traffic directs to another upstream ISP. We had this problem ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card