cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! eBGP Limitation?

Playing with BGP and trying to configure a Remotely-Triggered Black Hole (RTBH) I noticed that eBGP wont accept routes that has a different "next-hop" value.     My configuration: ############# BLACK-HOLE-ROUTER #############!ip route 169.254.1.1 255...

Hello, everybody!   I've configured GLBP between two routers (CR01 and CR02), but I can't use it's virtual IP from other router (CSW01) - so, there is no load-sharing nor redundancy. At the moment 95% of company's routing works without GLBP through C...

schema.JPG

Hello,   I am studying for my CCNA Security and just came across a video talking about OSPF Authentication, but didn't really explain why it would be used.   I know the purpose behind it is to send the routing updates securely, but why would you need...

Hi ! It tursns that it is not so easy, as I thought... I have a RV325 WAN is configured with static IP from ISP, and 3 VLANs so far so good. VLANs have DHCP enabled. I need to connect smart 48ports switch behind the router, the switch has same VLANs,...

starbyte by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All We are looking at a dmvpn setup, it will have 2 hubs, there will be an mpls router and an internet router in both hubs. Each branch will have an mpls and a internet connection. We will use the dual cloud option for this, so hub 1 will be cloud...

We are building an enterprise network with MPLS VPN (service provider MPLS).  We originally planed to use OSPF on internal routers and BGP on CE routers. Someone said why don't you use BGP all around?  So you run only one routing protocol instead of...

I learned that 'traceroute' command is pretty useful for troubleshooting. The problem is that some devices ignore ICMP request and I get requested timed out message instead of time exceeded message.    [traceroute google.com result]  1  172.30.1.254 ...

How does UDP manage to preserve message boundaries? I am guessing that UDP can preserve messages boundaries because UDP doesn't care about the RWND/CWND or congestion when it transmits the data, Right?    Lastly, my understanding is that: TCP data ge...

Need a second set of eyes on this one please. Very simple network setup. Comcast Gateway with a connection to the WS-C3560G-24PS on interface GigabitEthernet0/1. There are two Cisco ESW-540-8P switches hanging off the WS-C3560G-24PS.  This has worked...

RobsterSF by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes