cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I want to add some resilience to our network for the internet. We currently have a network of 50 site all connected via MPLS using BGP routing. 2 of these sites (A & B) are our core sites which are also linked to each other via 100mb PtP and both hav...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I'm debating when and how to approach getting certifications.  I'm leaning off starting with the 100-101 and then 200-101 and so on.  However I am thinking of scheduling now and have read that if I were to fail I would have to wait 5 days starting...

Hello there, I have a question about filtering inbound traffic.   We are currenty peering with one ISP and receiving full routing table from them.   We found that at the particular time a lot of traffic comes into our network these days. The source i...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys , I would like to ask any advise how to secure a network or site. How to maintain security. Should I apply an ACL and what ACLs?   Heres the scenario.  In one site, there is Finance Network who has 10 users. It has Internet access but staffs ...

Rossy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community Members' I hope you are doing well. I need some help related to PPPoE configuration with remote radius. We are WISP using Ubiquiti equipment for the connectivity. We have deployed various CISCO routers & Switches at our Core & Distributi...

R3# show ip route 1.0.0.0/8 is variably subnetted, 2 subnets, 2 masks R 1.0.0.0/8 is possibly down, routing via 1.1.1.2, Serial0/0 C 1.1.1.0/24 is directly connected, Serial0/0 3.0.0.0/8 is variably subnetted, 2 subnets, 2 masks R 3.0.0.0/8 [120/1]...

Hi all,   I build a test environment with IBGP and EBGP. Please see the following diagram. There are two links on R5, one is connected to R1, another is connected to R2. Both links are active with the same cost. All IP addresses of loopbacks and inte...

2017-11-27 13_35_44-Test environment.png
Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

R1(config) username ccna privilege 0 secret ccna R1(config) username ccie privilege 15 secret ccie line con 0 login local   After that, I logged in using ccna username and username ccna's privilege level was 15 :( Can anyone tell me how to properly c...