cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi!  I am working on creating template for 2960x lan base and wanted to put some feelers out there to get some thoughts. From my understanding that it's best practice to put the mls qos trust cos on the end user access switchport that is configured f...

PLC by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Integrated Service Router 3825. It has three physical interfaces(GigbitEthernet0/0, GigbitEthernet0/1 and one SFP ), I would like to use three interfaces at the same time as a firewall to build three zones(Inside, DMZ and Internet) eac...

VRRP not forming between SRX and Cisco on MD5/Key-string/Key Chain. Any thoughts? IOS - c2900-universalk9-mz.SSA.155-3.M1.bin Junos: 15.1X49-D100.6JUNOS Software Release [15.1X49-D100.6] no key chain VRRP!key 0!key-string TEST!interface GigabitEthern...

Hello,I have stack of 2 switches 3750x. I want protect the stack's CPU from pinging. I have next settings:class-map match-any ICMP_PORT_TE_1_1_2match input-interface TenGigabitEthernet1/1/2The TenGigabitEthernet1/1/2 is uplink. class-map match-all IC...

SergeBr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently a 4th-year student in PTIT, majoring in telecommunications network Currently I am preparing to do the project but still do not know the direction of how Hope people can give some ideas for your projectCurrently, I am preparing to do th...

An IPv6 tunnel (Hurricane Electric) has been in place and working for years. US resident endpoint devices looking to connect to NETFLIX are routed to the IPv6 address where NETFLIX denies access to content since NETFLIX cannot determine if the endpoi...

Pderby by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACL

Hi, I have 2 subnetworks and I want to seperate them so that they cannot communicate with each other. Below is how I have tried to do it but, it doesn't work as when I attempt to ping from one to another it still goes through. Am I missing something?...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an urgent problem with the Cisco aironet AIR-AP1852I-E-K9C the problem is:   The access point has two SSIDs   1- SSID for Employee 2- SSID for Guest   The firste SSID works without any problems But the second one works only with mobile phones ...

zirari by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Gents, Would like to have your support to understand the following content of a MAC ADD Table for SW1. I have 3 switches interconnected with trunk links : SW3 (with a native Vlan 99, ip 192.68.1.3) - SW2 (with a native Vlan 99, ip 192.68.1.2) -...

Piwo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PLease explain below command "ip rsvp bandwidth 140000 sub-pool 46000"   Once the TE tunnel is UP will 46MB be reserved explicitly for single tunnel or this is max it can reserve for itself.   i.e If the tunnel is not using 46MB for itself can non-tu...