cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

This might be a pretty simple to answer question and am hoping that it is.  I have a current ACL in place for my wireless guest network that looks like the following:   ip access-list extended wireless-guest permit udp any eq bootpc any eq bootps per...

trixterd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created an ipsec vpn for the cisco vpn client application on an IOS 15.1 router. Most everything seems to be configured as it should, the clients can connect, authenticate and are assigned an IP address from the configured VPN pool.  However, ...

vpnclient_tunnel.png vpnclient_routes.png
paul by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I want to consider CISCO ISR 4xxx Series routers for remote branch, but for now i don't know if they have basic DoS Protection like security screens in Juniper SRX for preventing basic DoS atacks. If anyone has been working with CISCO ISR and ...

piccallo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone,    Requesting for a validation of my BOM with regards to the ff. requirement.    Model : Cisco Router 2901  - Data License for MPLS, BFD, RSVP, L2VPN, L2TPv3 and IP SLA support  - 2x FastEthernet Quantity : 2     Bill of materials:...

Carlo24 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm new to BGP multihoming and need some direction on the proper setup. I have acquired a /24 IP block from ARIN as well as a AS number. I have two ISPs and two routers that I will be using for this setup. I have gone through a number of docume...

All...   I have ISP1 and ISP2   Want to create IP SLA monitor (ICMP Echo type) and tracking object and link to default route (to monitor reachability of default route).   Then want to create second default route with high AD (for backup).   Question....

Hi, I have Windows 7 and the installation's cd doesn't work. So how can i activate wifi from the access point? How to configure? My Ethernet cable is already plugged in from a Fastweb router. Thanks a lot, Lorenzo

We are running BGP using two routers and two ISP's.  The secondary ISP circuit has went down.  The secondary IP traffic is being correctly routed over BGP to the Primary Router.  For some reason I cannot get the secondary ISP IP block traffic to pass...

4jjohnson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all - looking for a recommendation on switches to aggregate a number of WAN links. There could eventually be 15 or 20 layer 2 point to point links via dark fibres connected at 1Gbps (although they will get nowhere near this speed). Switches will n...

leotech by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   Does anyone know if the order in which they are shown in the topology table influences to be chosen as FD when the principal falls? or just based on the best metric to choose because the 3rd option have best metric than 2nd option.   router#sh i...

Hy Everybody. I have a Cisco 1800 (dual wan) and two internet connexion. In the FA0 (wan1) is plugged my Fiber Modem ==> Main Connexion In the FA1 (wan 2) is plugged my 4G Modem. ==> Rescue connexion Here my configuration    routeur-cisco1811#sh con...

Hello,I am upgrading 3945 router. Little confused to set the boot system file.Output from show versionSystem image file is "flash0:c3900e-universalk9-mz.SPA.153-1.T1.bin"Last reload type: Normal ReloadLast reload reason: power-onR1(config)#boot syste...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card