cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are having problems to configure a L3VPN in VIRL with an MPLS CORE NETWORK that uses RSVP-TE as label exchange protocol and IS-IS as IGP protocol. The idea is to distinguish different type of traffic from the CEs to route them on specific M...

Screenshot from 2017-09-19 12-23-41.png

Jsut curious if anybody has seen this. I have 4 Metro Ethernet switches. I have access to these switches from a network monitor for backups . However one switch is not working. I can ping it from the local switch it is directly connected to, but not ...

Hello !! I need you help.I get some trouble to configure the 881 router... I will explain : I get the WAN access x.x.x.58 255.255.255.252On the router x.x.x.57 255.255.255.252 I get VLAN 1 on 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.248 on Fa0I add a default static ro...

Hi,I am working on upgrading my company's routers. We have a 7200 software (C7200-IK9S-M), Version 12.4(1) which has to be replaced by a NPE-G2 engine 7200 Software (C7200P-IPBASEK9-M), Version 15.2(4)S7.Can someone kindly guide me through the change...

raj.kalra by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a Cisco Router 2921 Version 15.2(4)M4 (with no support), that randomly crashes. I checked some logs but can't make up anything from them.Here are some excerpts: current memory block, bp = 0x3D1537BC,memorypool type is Processordata che...

jovuniers by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What shotuld the interface status show when troubleshooting a bad T1 serial card with a loopback plug?I had a guy disconnect the T1 cable from the router, plug in the loopback and did a show interface brief and saw the interface in question (s0/0/0) ...

Hi, im new to cisco but im starting to learning myself.I configure an Cisco 819 LTE Router witch DHCP and it worked good, after some days i configured my cisco switch with wlan tags to my AP.After that i cant assign an ip when i connect my computer, ...

xcelera by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to determine the best option for Implementing spanning tree on Metro Ethernet. Essentially I need each customer bridge-domain/vlan to be in its own instance. A few people have recomended using MST. My question is why? If each customer is ...

Hello, if I run sh ip sla statistics I can get a summary of the number of successes and number of failures on an ip sla monitor like so:Round Trip Time (RTT) for Index 1Type of operation: icmp-echoLatest RTT: 1 msLatest operation start time: 11:30:49...

I have a very basic question that I need to know. If a roter has in its routing table like:O        192.168.2.0/24  [110/2] via 192.168.1.1O*E2   0.0.0.0/0            [110/1] via 192.168.1.2 So if we try to send a packet to the 192.168.2.0 network wh...

Hi, I'm struggling with the Feature Navigator to find a suitable Cisco device, so I hope to get some help here. Layer 2: In our installation a number of VLANs will arrive on a SFP trunked port. The RJ45 ports are assigned to different VLANs.Layer 3: ...

dm45 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) Does Switch and Router have a single MAC address?2) In my observation Switch has a base MAC address and differenct MAC for every interface. If yes then where does this MACs use?3) Router has a single MAC of every port. Is it correct?Thanks in adva...