cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm hoping I will explain my issue as accurate as I can.Basially I do have Cisco EPC 3828 router which is at the ground floor of my house, WIFI signal is quite weak and bedrooms located on 1st floor are barely getting any signal hence I boug...

cisco.PNG
Zathan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I've been always working with an ISP, let's call it A. ISP A give me IP address 208.X.X.182/30, obviously where 208.X.X.181 is my Gateway:interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/0 description *** ISP A *** ip address 208.X.X.182 255.255.255.252In m...

Hi, From the documentation, it is stated that the HUB master should be on a separate router from the border. My question is whether the setup with the master and border on the same router will work. Also, in the current iwan version 2.1 can I have m...

ryan3kip by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have devices on our inside LAN (10.0.0.0/24) that are hardcoded to speak to an IP address: 1.1.1.1. Now 1.1.1.1 is being decomissioned, and I want to ensure that when our internal hosts route attempt to route to 1.1.1.1 they are forwarded to...

Hi,What is the purpose of giving ip route------ null 0 command in address like this one ip route 10.221.224.75 255.255.255.255 Null0I need to clear the concept because in the following thread https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/24582  it was menti...

Hello, I have CCNP but unfortunately dont have real experiance with BGP. We have some issue in my company.  We have 2 BGP peer with 2 ISP, they advertise to us full BGP table, but because our core router is very old, we dont have enough memory to ha...

Hello All, We have implemented BGP with our 2 ISPs and running conditional advertise-map to switch over. Our end routers are ASR1001. As soon as one ISP goes down, the hold timer of 90 seconds (configured manually) run. After which, BGP waits for so...

According to Router's data sheet, its NAT throughput is 800mbps.Real NAT WAN-->LAN download/upload speed is maximum 170mbps. (Firmware is latest, QoS is off, Internet connection 1 gbps).Whan can i do to increase this speed ? P.S. During load the rou...

admin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to assign a single GRE tunnel to two source interfaces? The reason we would want to do this temporarily is to transition our DMVPN public addresses from one IP space to another.

hengsty by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have a query regarding load balancing . i have two isp ,  my local user brows google.com it should be go to  ISP1 but when they  brows yahoo.com it should be go to ISP2 kindly guide me.i am using cisco router 3825