cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   Please see the attached for the basic connectivity....   As can be seen from the diagram, the actual PPP connection on the S0/0 interface will be IPv6 only, and that IPv6 address will be allocated by the RADIUS. The issue I am trying to resolve...

Hey Guys,    We have a router with three sub-interfaces Gig0/1.111, Gig0/1.222 and Gig 0/1.333.  I would like to set Gig 0/1.111 and 1.222 to use Gig0/2 ISP and Gig0/1.333 to use Gig 0/3 ISP. My problem is we cant use VRF and static routing due to li...

In our lab setup, using all IOS XR routers and an XTC based PCE, we do not understand why all the dynamic SR-TE tunnels calculated by XTC are expressed as SR Adjacency SIDs, never as Node SIDs, hence never taking advantage of all the ECMP paths and r...

benabdam1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP question

Hi Guys,Just a quick question, let's say i have connectivity where only one physical link is provided (physical redundancy is not there) can i still configure HSRP on my both routers to avoid doing any configuration if the physical link that is conne...

This might not be a valid question but I just do not have a 4451-X router available to verify...   I got following when test configuration of BDI inside simulator. Router(config)#interface BDI208New BDI exceeds maximum allowed BDIs(5)   The configura...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Doubt about VSS

Hello team i have a doubt about the configuration of VSS.   Let me explain, i have 4  6500 on VSS then i have 2  domain ID, but for a mistake  i configured both with the domain ID 100, then both have the same virtual MAC ID,  i going to change th...

Resolved! ISP Failover

We have a block of public IP address advertised from our ISP. We recently introduced another ISP for failover/loadbalancing purpose Do we need the new ISP to also advertise our IPs?  

ommidi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,   I do have a problem on and ASR920. I configured two service instances on one physical interface  for different .1q VLANs. Both instances attach the same device into the same bridge-domain. This is intended to be used for two  euqal services fro...

I have a netwokr in which users are getting ip address from DHCP server that is window server.i want to block some users to access interent by using their device mac address.i have these devices in my network...2921 cisco cme routercisco 2960 switche...

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guy I have question.  if I've  2  cache    such as 1. blue coat proxy  2. cache flow   so I would like test specify source  for deference the traffic  to web cache  this is example  IP 1.1.1.1  to bluecoat IP 1.1.1.2 to cache flow   I need  exampl...

TimeOut by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to create an ibgp connection that will advertise my local networks (if possible) to each other.  The problem i'm running into is that i don't want to use ospf for one router to talk to another router to know about local routes.  The one r...

jwilde by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes