cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I found the following description in Cisco.comno-export???Routes with this community are sent to peers in other subautonomous systems within a confederation. Do not advertise this route to an external BGP (eBGP) peer. External systems are those ou...

nabhishek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have to disable the reset button of our Cisco 809 routers as we cannot control physical access. How can that be done? Neither 'no setup express', nor 'no service password-recovery' will work.  Also see: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/r...

serenighi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there! I have an issue to replace my old 2821 router with ISR 4431. I have this in my old router config: interface Serial0/3/1:0no ip address encapsulation frame-relay IETF frame-relay lmi-type ansiinterface Serial0/3/1:0.16 point-to-pointframe-...

I have a working 1921 router with an AT&T hwic and a Verizon hwic.Both have active SIMs and I am able to connect with no issues. I purchased additional router modules for both Verizon and AT&T.According to my Telco Admin group I should be able to mov...

ctd_77801 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have configure cisco 881 as below, clients can access internet work well, but video conference cannot call in/out could you please help to reivew and as advise.------------------------------------------------!ip name-server 203.144.128.194ip cef...

J_Jacky01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If I am doing an extended traceroute with a source address not local to the router in which I am doing the traceroute...Fine ,the first ICMP packet will go to the first hop (primary path to the destination address in my router's routing table)to r...

amms68958 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alright I cant belive I cant get this but I am trying to upgrade my IOS on my router 3900 series, 3945 chassi.This routers IOS has not been updated since 2011, I get an error when I try to boot from the new IOS I am trying to put on it, the error is ...

Un cordial saludo.Por favor me ayudan con esta consulta: Tengo la siguiente topología: ISP1: Es un enlace de datos privados con la oficina Ppal.ISP2: Es un enlace de datos privados con la oficina Ppal.ISP3: Es un enlace de internet. El requeriemito e...

Currently stuck and not sure what is wrong with my config. Clients behind the cisco 888g are not able to browse website. DNS seems to be working on clients. Ping does not work either. Ping and traceroute are working from the router. Below is my confi...

rfm1010 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   Can anyone give me thoughts or idea why would someone create prefix-list with deny action matched it with route map then apply it to suppress route? Why not simple let the route empty meaning dont apply suppress at all since your prefix lis...