cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I have a question and need your wise recommendation regarding the scenario.  Requirement: One of our customers has decided to have their own private dark fiber connection - ring topology. We as partners have to recommend and design their net...

cisco told everyone that you can runn your own apps on our new ISR4000 routers   so now i don't know how can i make a lxc virtual machine and run an app on my router   does anyone know how to achieve that how can i make a virtual machine on my router...

n.bokhar1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have multiple SW on a network who we cannot access because of memory error. We would like to reboot the sw to access it. It is far from us so we would like to do it by SNMP. We have not the SNMP system-shutdown command on the config, but is it...

ciscoBer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support, I have primary & secondary link to a client from our PE router. I can see the 2 session for the particular VRF as shown below: wanbdr01#sh ip bgp vpnv4 vrf ABC summaryxxxNeighbor V AS MsgRcvd MsgSent TblVer InQ OutQ Up/Down State/PfxRcd10...

Hi,   Please help in achiving the scenario discribed below:   We want to configure BGP with two different ISP. What would be the prerequisite for this? Our requiremnet is to load balance the load of internal traffic too. We have IP block of 16 IPs fr...

Some days ago our Cisco ASR1004 stopped working and created crush dump. After the accident the device continued to work.   Log is:   017951: Oct 13 13:59:43 SAMST: %CPPOSLIB-3-ERROR_NOTIFY: F0: cpp_driver-0: cpp_driver-0 encountered an error -Traceba...

waspagv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello my PC is having IP on the network like the Router - 132.66.x.x my router is having two network: first - WAN using IP 132.66.x.x   second - LAN is having also VLAN1 configured on 10.10.x.x to this LAN network connected 40 devices that getting IP...

Hi, I have a router with a few computers connected to it.These computers are subneted with a /26 255.255.255.192 There is a computer for each subnet. .2 .66 .130 .194I am trying do deny access to the outgoing port F1/0 for ips ranging from 10.10.9.63...

e.beaudoin by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is my first post, in the fisrt place, sorry for my english, is not my native language.I have purchased a refurbished ASR 1001 without any license for using as LNS:Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.12.00.S - Standard Support ReleaseCisco IO...

Hi All    I have a cisco 3750 with 12.2(55)SE10 and ipbase is licensed.  ip routing shows enabled in the running config  however when assigning ip address go g1/0/1 it says ip address is not recognized.    Please suggest.  licenses:  ip servers , act...