cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear Team, I have two link between my head office to branch office and ospf running for routing. I wan to create a virtual link between them and both two link will work as a single link . So how will configure for this ?

Hi All, I have got a topology as shown below: R16---IBGP----R18 |                          | EBGP                 EBGP |                          |   R23--IBGP-----R20 Here R20 is learning a route 192.168.0.0/16 which is generated by R16. The rout...

Hello, Just wanted to check if we support dual DMVPN HuB topology. We have 1 internet and 1 MPLS connection in primary DC and backup MPLS link in secondary DC. We are looking to use secondary MPLS DC link as a backup. I am attaching the topology for ...

Good afternoon My ASR 1001x is using release/patch 3.16.4a.S. Last patch available in Cisco site is 3.16.5S. Cisco IOS Checker presents vulnerabilities only fixed in 3.16.6, not available for download. Do you know when 3.16.6 will be released or wh...

For the ISR 4000, where we can UCS E-Series Modules and how ? If we have 5 routers (ISR 4331) in 5 sites, shall every device has own UCS E-Series Modules or only one module at main site ? Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Cisco 2821 3 Wic

Hello, I have a Cisco 2821 with 3 wic, 2 wic adsl and 1 wic eth. I need to configure the two adsl wics in load balancing and failover and in case of all the two adsl don't work, all the traffic must be routed on the eth wic wan. The IOS version is ...

jangydb98 by Level 1
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new router and when we connected it the following keeps coming up in the logs.   There is no interface errors or resets.  No issues with duplex or speed mis-match.   Below are the messages, what can I find on why these are coming? Log Buf...

Hi All, I have a topology and testing all possible routing in it. I am currently stuck in a redistribution scenario explained as below: The Blue side is EIGRP and the Yellow side is OSPF. Both these protocol are running in a single AS.  Now I want ...

Resolved! OSPF

I have two devices with OSPF but the connecovity it is going to the secondary decive and we need it in the primary. Can we do something similar as clear ip bgp * soft for OSPF?

Hello, I want to make multiple SSID and want them all to have different network addresses. So all of them have different ip address ranges they give to the devices connected to them. Do I need to make a DHCP pool for each vlan assigned to an SSID? th...

Ed Lo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Not SSH or telnet

I jus updated my Cisco Switch 4500 cat4500e-universal.SPA.03.06.06.E.152-2.E6.bin but is not letting me setup SSH  Also tried with telnet but no success What else can I do?

Hi, If 2 seperate router's connected over P2P link towards wan both making use of EIGRP routing protocol and both having same bandwidth and delay metrics, will the traffic comming from Lan load share between both the router's ??? Both the router's ...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes