cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   This will be my first time setting up IPv6, so I am doing a test first and I have a query to ask the experts here.   I have enabled ipv6 routing with ipv6 unicast-routing. I added ipv6 point-to-point ip on the same interface as ipv4, as shown b...

Zeeeee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have implemented iWAN recently. 2 Branch offices deployed. For every branch we have internet and existing MPLS connection. we have separate MC configured and 1 HUB router for MPLS and 1 for INET. Now when we try to load balance traffic on M...

I have the ASR that run OTV, but bandwidth that can pass from one ASR to another limited to 50Mbps, when we tried bypass ASR both the bandwidth pass up to 1Gbps.. is there any solution regarding this issues ?   Please help Thanks, Rocky

fachroky1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I would like to find out and understand more. If i create:-   ACL: Extended IP access list ACL_TEST_INBOUND 10 permit ip any host 10.10.10.x 20 permit ip any host 20.20.20.x 100 deny ip any any   Class-Map: Class Map match-any CM_TEST_INBOUND (...

Zeeeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Please find the attachments.   The image is the half of the infrastructure and initially I am working on entire location of Mumbai to get the access to internet using ASA.   Please find the codes I have written and I found that my ASA can reach...

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3649 1. can it be simulated in packet tracer, i tried in 2911 but not support in this version 2. how to set ip tcp window-size to achieve lowest latency? what is this number? 3. if i set this window size, do i need to c...

Maivoko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 x C2961 Routers that are running IOS ver: flash:c2691-i-mz.123-13.bin --- (C2691-I-M), Version 12.3(13)   Under conf t I have no IPv6 commands available as shown below:   Router(config)#ip?ip  ipc   I need to be able to utilise IPv6 and need...

Hi All.   I’m looking for some help with SIP/VOIP prioritization on my Cisco 887va.  We have a remotely hosted SIP phone system.  The problem is when we are working on PC’s for clients and they start to download updates for Windows 10 we are getting ...

Good morning everyone,I'm having problems with the speed of a cisco 871.Currently I have an HFC line of the ISP of 100Mb / 10Mb.Previously I used a small hex from the mikrotik brand and was able to handle 100/10 with a CPU load at 15%, firewall, nat,...

linuxtik by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch#show interfaces f0/1 capabilities   I have the command switchport voice vlan 200 , it doesn't work   If I change the IP-telephony manual , from option -  lay 2 qos - 802.1q/vlan tag to 200 , it works properly   why .   FastEthernet0/1  Model: ...

Resolved! Switching

What is the convergence time for spanning tree ?STP : 30 to 50 secondsRSTP: usally less than 10 seconds , bu deafault 3*2 = 6 three default hello timers .PVST : ?PVST+:?rapid pvst+:?MST :?Rapid PVST:? Thanks can anyone kindly help.. Thanks vinoth Kum...

I have the same situation descrpted here   http://www.fwbuilder.org/4.0/docs/users_guide5/double_nat.shtml   how can i configure cisco 1841 for double nat? thanks  

sivlani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card