cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have been trying to configure a Cisco 877W router so that I can remotely access it via SSH, but I can not seem to get it to work. I have configured an IP address to VLAN 1 and I have even created another VLAN (VLAN 2) to make sure that I...

Trev1964 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears  Cisco 3600 router in my network when i try to write ex. acl and impliment that it successfully save the command but its not working what is the reason.   Command is running and save but not working that command so how can i resolve that proble...

Hello Gents,   I am working with a network that is using EIGRP 50 for connection of both onsite and offsite Data Centers along with access for remote locations. They are using an ELAN to connect their remote locations back to HQ and offsite DC's.   F...

Can the CISCO SG300-10MP be used as a WLAN controller? If yes how? I do have a pair of Cisco Aironet AP1142N which I need to configure and set up but I don't have a WLAN controller. Can the SG300 act as such? What can I do to configure the Cisco Airo...

Hi all, When I show BGP route of the specific Internet route on my router, I observed 2 available paths with entry /24. So the path with higher local-preference is best-path. However, this BGP best path is not installed in RIB on this router. The bes...

HoiVN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   can somedbody give good example of VPC dual active Detection in Nexus VPC .   if Peer-keepalive and peer-links goes down , what will happend at that time ?   thanks vinoth Kumar C       

I configured the interface as follow interface FastEthernet0/3 switchport access vlan 201 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 200 spanning-tree portfast!   The IP telephony take IP from VLAN 201 not from vlan 200.   I attached a wireshark lo...

Dear friends,This discussion relates to IOS-based software routers.It has been my implicit assumption that a configured shaping mechanism always works in conjuction with the current queueing policy on an egress interface, i.e. it merely allows or dis...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card