cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,I'm looking for Cisco vulnerability patches, what I can see is links that redirected to pages with huge content. For example if I have below links which cisco devices are vulnerable with software. I read and analyzed but i didn't follow ex...

Hi, I have configured a bridge domain between two ports of router (Gi 0/1 and Gi 0/2) and also i have configured a BDI interface and assigned an IP address (192.168.1.1/24) to it. In the picture below, you can see my topology. my problem is, the two...

Hamidreza_1-1699954963480.png
**Hamid** by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I wonder if someone knows why I get the error:MCAST-RR(config-router)#address-family l2vpn evpn% BGP: Error initializing topologywhen I try to configure address-family l2vpn evpn in the BGP process. The router has hardly any config and I foun...

Assume I have a 172.16.0.0/16 network, it is then Nated to a 192.168.1.0/24 network.This 192.168.1.0/24 is then NAT via a firewall to a public ip so that there is internet access.So being a routing issue, how can I route to the 172.16.0.0/16 network....

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone give me some insight as to how "other" public ip address can be used?I have heard that people use 1 ip for WAN, another ip for cctv and another for mail server.It would be better if I have a network diagram to better illustrate this.Becaus...

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently knew that there is 3 types of broadcast addresses which are: 1- Local broadcast address. 2- Subnet broadcast address. 3- Network broadcast address. Local is the broadcast for the local subnet which we are all already know: 255.255.255.255 ...

Hello,There are three routers that all seem to be experiencing OSPF flaps with each other. On each router, the flaps are taking place each minute, as BFD is configured for OSPF.Map: (Map note: in all cases where the IP has been removed, the first thr...

map2.png
Verbatim by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a cellular gateway, CG418-E, that is in place where LTE signal is spotty. Once in awhile that device loses signal and changes the current service status to “no service”. Usually a remote reboot reconnects the device to the LTE carrier. My ...

Hello Experts,  I am new to EVC. I am trying to configure evc where device B receives an untagged packet and pushes vlan 22 onto the egress and device C receives it and pops the tag and sends it to D. I need to create multiple service instances with ...

aljoush12 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card