cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  can someone brief as of how to analyze the forward and reverse response from the "show ip cache flow" output.  example: int fa0/0     ------------------- lan interface ip add 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 ip route-cache flow Thanks,  James.. 

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,                  I have to WAN Link i.e 10 Mbps and 50 Mbps configured on my cisco router .                  But i want to use both link after some interval of time like 30 min. ISP 1 link is used and after 30 min ISP 2 Link will be used   ...

Hello! Can anybody help me to understand the difference between CPE configuration for MPLS vs VPLS? I work for an ISP and we use MPLS with VRFs for our customers. But this question is not related to MPLS and VRF implementation on the ISPs side, but o...

Hello everyone. I'm trying to get the routing correct on a cisco router that connects to a ubee cable modem. Basically, the cable modem has an internal ip of 192.168.0.1. The cisco routers wan interface is 192.168.0.250, and it's vlan's gateway  is 1...

Ray by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a hybrid of network equipment's running our network ranging from Cisco Nexus, Cisco routers, Cisco Switches, HP L2/L3 switches, Ubiquiti Edge Router, Vyattas/Vyos vRouters (hosted on ESXi), PFsense Firewall(hoested on ESXi) and Riverbed WAN op...

Hi, prefix-set without ip add can exist in ASR9K? For example below, after these two prefixes are deleted, the prefix-set galaga still exists, but the prefix-set name galaga is used by bgp policy.  Can we not delete the prefix-set galaga and leave th...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, This issue is strange to me. Scenario: we have different servers connected on same network (vlan 101) and all server are pingable from any network except AUDIO CODES. Subnet/vlan : 167.191.48.0 /22 Audio Codes IP address : 167.191.48.95 other se...

hi everybody, thanks for your support (I'm french) I open this discussion to have some more information about how spanning-tree send the BPDUs between switches: i never find this information (?) SPT is a L2 protocol, but do the BPDU need another L2 p...

I am working in a hub-spoke 300 node network. The hub (HQ) is OSPF, the spokes (branch ofices) are OSPF, and the WAN links are BGP / MPLS.  I understand how to configure, etc, of route redistribution, but I don't understand the theory, in other words...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card