cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a bit of a mind-bender here, and have searched all over, but can't seem to find a straight answer. I have a router peered over BGP with another router (this is eBGP) over an IPsec VTI tunnel. I'm receiving a general route from this BGP peer fo...

john.laham by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASR 1002-x on  running version 15.4(1)S, i have added a SFP-GE-T= transceiver which seems to be well installed: NAME: "subslot 0/0 transceiver 1", DESCR: "GE T"PID: SP7041-E          , VID: E   , SN: MTC172005DC I have tried to configu...

Hi All, Please find the attached for network topology. I've a problem with ospf routing protocol. If i'm use bgp everything running as well, no issue. But when bgp was down at branch office, ospf is not working normally. Can't reach to Internet and S...

I have a Cisco 1841 router with 12.4 on it. I am trying to set it up to work with freedns.afraid.org dynamic dns. I saw a video on how to do it on a 2600 series router but it has a different command set than my 1800 series. Can anyone shed some light...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old 2610 router.  I have the laptop connected to the console port (with PuTTY if it matters), power on the router, wait to let it go through all the steps and give me a prompt, so I can rest it to the default configuration.  The problem occ...

Hello Everyone I am not good in security so i have a question regarding IPSEC I created a HUB and Spoke topology for DMVPN every thing working fine i created IPSEC and it is also good and working My Question is can we make the HUB and Spoke Router a...

Hi All, We have 2600 Cisco router and we take new  leased line. They gave the following ip's 182.75.137.100/30 - Wan IP 182.75.137.102 - IP 255.255.255.252 - subnet 182.75.137.101 - Gateway 182.75.34.224/29 - LAN IP DNS: 202.56.230.7 - Primary We con...