cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, Can someone help me why i cannot ping to my server. my given network is 10.0.0.0/24 but there will be overlapse for my router C if i use the same subnet so i decided to put 10.0.1.1/24 but still not working I not sure is my OSPF causing the probl...

Fangerino by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi there!Our company use MikroTik RouterBoard since 5-6 years ago.. we got 3 different public IP address from ISP. Example: 111.222.333.444 - this is our first IP address, LAN clients communicate with this address, and our VPN clients connect this IP...

Jh96 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi gyus, I am trying to configure ebgp multihop session from nexus 9k, but the far end is not connected to this VxLAN fabric. I am using border-spine topology. Traffic is going through spine (ECMP) into our MPLS network (there is also my far end). I ...

Resolved! BGP AIG PA type

Unless I'm misunderstanding AIGP and the types of BGP routes, Cisco and other vendors say that AIGP is a optional non-transitive BGP PA. But from my understanding AIGP is passed from peer to peer in the same AS, and also other peers in different AS (...

BVC by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running Cisco FTD 2120's managed by a FMC(v7.0.5). I have an acl in place to block Google's G-suite and google drive on our network.  From the vpn , I cannot connect to the site from my system but there a few that are still able to connect.  I h...

I just replaced a failed Cisco 3750G with a Cisco 3750E, and I can't seem to get access to the "ip pim dense-mode" subinterface command. I checked the Cisco feature navigator and tried out these images with no luck: c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-53.SE2.b...

Resolved! IPSEC EndPoints

I need some clarity regarding IPSEC connectivity requirement for the end-points. Is it possible to use single public IP on a router and build multiple IPSEC tunnels from different locations/ devices using the same public IP address, or it has to be d...

Resolved! Subnetting (noob)

Hello folks in Cisco community,I'm going threw a CCNA 200-301 course for future certification. I'm confused regarding this course subnetting process. Example1. Corporation has a network for 5 stores.2. All these stores are to have their own subnet. C...