cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I need to understand the default QOS Tagging of DMVPN control traffic (i.e. BE, AF or EF). We have unstable DMVPN tunnel on a spoke router which doesn't last 12hrs hence service provider is checking further in their network or any sort of drops ...

Good morning, I'm trying to configure my 2nd WAN port on my 891F Router for a SIP Port. We have a 5 Static IP Bundle wiht our ISP. When I try to configure my second WAN port with a different Static IP that was provided by our ISP, I get the "IP Addr...

Hello, We are facing a problem with eigrp neighborship between branches and HO in a DMVPN network. The eigrp between several branch routers and HO router, is flapping all the time (most probably due to link issue). However, at certain point the neig...

Hey Guys, I am not able to ping the LAN side of my network GigabitEthernet0/0/1 from the outside. I can ping .225 GigabitEthernet0/0/1 from the router and my FW .226 I can't access the FW from outside of my network This is the running config Buil...

Resolved! AS PrePend

Hi can someone please throw some light on AS Prepend in BGP multi homing. I understand its for forcing traffic through Primary ISP but does the Prepend need to happen on ISP side or customer side routers ? will this work for incoming and outgoing tr...

Could someone help me with troubleshooting? PC1 can't reach PC2 via IPSec/GRE R1: int tun 1 ip add 172.0.0.1 255.255.255.252 tun sou 160.0.0.2 tun des 160.0.1.2 tun mode gre ip ! int g0/0 ip add 10.0.0.1 255.0.0.0 no shut ! int p1/0 ip add 160.0.0...

f I want to set up Two ISP for a company with Full BGP set up..... ISP A - 60.1.1.0/24 ISP B - 120.0.0.0/24 Do I need work with ISP B and inform or ask them to service 60.1.1.0/24 network? If ISP A goes down.....how does ISP B will allow 60.1.1.0 n...

Question about the need for an ACL when using NAT on a 1941 router. I have a very simple configuration where I NAT all inside traffic to the Internet-facing public IP address assigned by my ISP. It's basically something like this: interface serial0...