cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm currently looking for a router that will be capable of peering with two IP transit providers, each providing 100Mbps bandwidth, and can receive full BGP IPv4 and IPv6 routes. The router will not be required to provide any services such as NAT...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good morning, I have a Nexus connected to a 4500 connected L2 routed with EIGRP. I also have a VRF on the Nexus connected to the 4500. The vrf is working fine. What I am trying to accomplish, is being able to access the VRF from GRT on the Nexus. H...

I have a pair of L3 Core switches (Nexus 7K) where my server farm switches are connected (L2 Switches) I want to replace  these L3 Core switches with new Nexus series. L3 Core switches are defined for Routing (OSPF), HSRP, VPc. I have to do non distr...

rsrikant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two C3850 switches stacked in a closet and I cannot get anything to come up on the second switch in the stack. I believe it is a firmware mismatch. I have downloaded Putty and it does not see COM4?

ekonagel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some suggestions here: I have about 4000 users accessing resources in the data center from different buildings/departments.  Most of the buildings are in the same city with ISP provided Layer II fiber. Layer II fiber ring is the primary conne...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm deploying a small site WAAS and the topology is a WAAS 474 (4.1.1 code) on a flat subnet - the device off the subnet is a PIX 151 running 8.0(4) code. The ASA terminates and IPSEC tunnel that needs to be optimized w/ the head-end.My question is ...

rschotsal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this possible?? looking to statically NAT addresses in a 172.x.x.x to and enterprise accessible network. This is for the purpose of in-band management.  currently running: Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst L3 Switch Software (CAT3K_CAA...